Agile Awareness for managers
A 3-hours training session targeting managers, which will help you understand what agile actually is, what it is not, and what are the benefits you can expect from an agile implementation.
Why training managers for Agile awareness?
From our experience accompanying agile teams and large scale agile transformations, we have learned that it is important to align everyone’s understanding on what agility actually is, what it is not, and what benefits you can expect from an agile implementation.
This is why we have created, and improved with time, a 3-hours training session targeting managers, called Agile Awareness for Managers.
- To grasp why your context is calling for more agility
- To provide the basics of agility to a group of managers, so that they will gain a shared understanding
- To present what benefits your organization can expect from Agile
How does it work?
The proposed service includes preparation and facilitation for one workshop provided by 2 agile coaches.
- Present VUCA world
- Discover the foundations of agility
- Experiment with a playful agile activity
- Discover possible outcome when adopting Agile
- Activity to align on the main benefit expected from Agile for the group of participants