Agility has been an integral part of our DNA since the beginning of our adventure. We deeply believe that each team member is more than just hands, that is why working with us is first of all:
- To integrate an agile team where the keywords are: Self-organization, collective well-being, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- To grow by having a community of practices which allows you to share knowledge about technologies, good and bad experiences and to help one another in our various missions.
- To join a mentoring program which allows you to accelerate your personal and professional development.
- To participate in the company’s lifestyle through different events such as:
- Corporate retrospectives where everyone can contribute to the building
- Games/ drinks evenings so that you can relax and get to know each other in a new way
- Brown bags where we share our knowledge and beliefs
- Help us to always innovate and always improve.
We strongly believe that developing is an art much more than a science, which is why we promote « software craftsmanship » and related practices:
- Test Driven Development
- Clean code / architecture
- Domain Driven Design
- Pair/mob programming
- Specification by examples
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Secure coding
- Share our knowledge
- Work hand in hand with our clients
Your role and responsibilities
You want to help people deliver more value. You are convinced by agility and you want to follow and transfer practices that allow to:
- Deliver iteratively and incrementally
- Ensure the quality of deliverables
- Reduce the cost of quality
You are humble about your knowledge, you are always looking to improve yourself. You like to lead the change and are able to handle the questions and conflicts that it may cause. You will accompany teams on their technical practices and work to build bridges between the teams.
Your activities will be mainly:
- Sharing knowledge through workshops
- Facilitation of events such as technical retrospectives, event storming
- Supporting communities of practice
- Pair / Mob programming with the teams you will accompany on the back or the front
- Fluidify the communication inside and between the teams
You have a passion for what you do and you want to share it with a stimulating environment. For you, teamwork is essential because it allows you to continually improve and learn. That is why you want to work with people who are as motivated and passionate as you. You have a deep knowledge of one or more programming languages, as well as a good knowledge of enterprise architecture (micro-services, domain driven design)
You have worked in agile environments and want to share your experience in an environment that is as stimulating and benevolent.
What you will get
Missions and projects which support your evolution on the technical and personal level. You will participate in trainings and conferences. We give a high value to the well-being of each employee. We make sure everyone work in a setting where they feel confident and supported by their team.
Salary packaging : The package is negotiable depending on the experience and the education (Salary over 12 months, car, fuel card, restaurant voucher, incentive).
If you feel in harmony with this description, if you are enthusiastic and you feel refreshed, take up this new challenge and apply here.