Agility has been an integral part of our DNA since the beginning of our adventure. We deeply believe that each team member is more than just hands, that is why working with us is first of all:
- To integrate an agile team where the keywords are: Self-organization, collective well-being, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- To grow by having a community of practices which allows you to share knowledge about technologies, good and bad experiences and to help one another in our various missions.
- To join a mentoring program which allows you to accelerate your personal and professional development.
- To participate in the company’s lifestyle through different events such as:
- Corporate retrospectives where everyone can contribute to the building
- Games/ drinks evenings so that you can relax and get to know each other in a new way
- Brown bags where we share our knowledge and beliefs
- Help us to always innovate and always improve.
We strongly believe that developing is an art much more than a science, which is why we promote « software craftsmanship » and related practices:
- Test Driven Development
- Clean code
- Pair/mob programming
- Behavior Driven Development
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Secure coding
- Share our knowledge
- Work hand in hand with our clients
The frameworks and tools we use
Today, we mainly use:
- .NET Core/ASP .NET Core, NodeJS
- Angular2+, ASP .NET MVC
- Git, Docker, Visual Studio Team Services, Jira
- Azure, AWS
Whatever your technological choice is (MEAN, WINS, ELK, etc.), you will find at Agile Partner the perfect ground to express yourself.
Your role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with your team members to find and provide the best solutions for our clients
- Implement the technical solutions decided collaboratively within your team
- Apply good development practices to ensure the quality of out deliverables
- Actively participate in our agile teams events (retrospective, planning, etc.)
- work together with our clients
You have a passion for what you do and you want to share it with a stimulating environment. For you, teamwork is essential because it allows you to continually improve and learn. That is why you want to work with people who are t as motivated and passionate as you. You have a deep knowledge of one or more programming languages, as well as a good general knowledge of the development world.
What you will get
Missions and projects which support your evolution on the technical and personal level. You will participate in trainings and conferences. We give a high value to the well-being of each employee. We make sure everyone work in a setting where they feel confident and supported by their team.
Salary packaging : The package is negotiable depending on the experience and the course (Salary over 12 months, car, fuel card, restaurant voucher, incentive).
If you feel in harmony with this description, if you are enthusiastic and you feel refreshed, take up this new challenge and apply here.